Corporify launches module to simplify ESOP warrant incentive plans
Corporify has extended its solution of digital shareholders’ register with a digital warrant register module to simplify the set-up and management of warrants and warrant plans.
This digital warrant register module allows
- to automatically generate legal documentation for the issuance, allotment, vesting and exercise of warrants
- to digitally sign legal documents and to easily follow-up signing statuses
- to easily modulate and manage exercise conditions and vesting schemes, with automated vesting
- to oversee warrant plans and vesting schemes per warrant holder at all times in real-time
- to automatically use warrant holders’ data for other document generation purposes, e.g. convocations of general shareholders’ meeting etc.